CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE PLEDGE FORM.
Click here to print a pledge form.
Click here to see this year's raffle prizes!
JOIN OUR FIGHT FOR THE HEALTH, EDUCATION, AND FINANCIAL STABILITY OF EVERY PERSON IN LOGAN COUNTY!
Since 1955, United Way has been THE way we come together to give back in Logan County. YOU are a part of long giving tradition that WORKS! We hope you view us as a partner in your work to keep our community healthy. While you are working with patients in the hospital, clinics, and offices, our programs provide additional support for when they go home. For example, because of United Way funding:
- $33,000 is going to support the needs of cancer patients through the LOGAN COUNTY CANCER SOCIETY. Help is available for transportation, medication, wigs, and prosthesis.
- Senior citizens have access to free transportation for medical appointments and running errands through RTC SERVICES.
- 86 families received financial support for needed prescriptions through the $15,000 allocation to the MARY RUTAN MEDICATION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM.
- TCN BEHAVIORIAL HEALTH screens every 6th and 9th grade student for mental health and substance abuse so those who score high can get help.
- 1.3 MILLION meals were served last year by United Way’s partners, including SECOND HARVEST FOOD BANK, LUTHERAN COMMUNITY SERVICES, LIFECARE ALLIANCE Meals-on-Wheels, and DAILY BREAD OF INDIAN LAKE.
- Opportunities for children abound because of United Way support. Programs like the SUMMER AUTISM ACADEMY, the LOGAN COUNTY NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH CENTERS keep children engaged in positive activities when they're not in school.
- Nearly 4,000 Logan County toddlers have received a boost for early childhood literacy through the DOLLY PARTON IMAGINATION LIBRARY.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FULL LIST OF UNITED WAY FUNDED PROGRAMS.