There are literally hundreds of volunteer opportunities in Logan County, within our United Way family of Funded Agencies and beyond. There's certainly a place for you to help! Here are a few tips on how to get started: Ask yourself the following questions:
- What am I interested in doing?
- Do I want to do something I am good at?
- Do I want something that is related to my job?
- How much time can I dedicate to volunteering? Do I want to do it on a regular daily, weekly, or monthly basis? Or maybe just a special event here and there?
- Do I have an area of expertise that would benefit an organization?
- Can I volunteer from home or work?
- Call the organizations that match your interest, abilities, and time constraints.
Click HERE to download our LOGAN COUNTY VOLUNTEER GUIDE to see a list of all opportunities with local agencies and contact information for you to get started.