There are literally hundreds of volunteer opportunities in Logan County, within our United Way family of Funded Agencies and beyond. There's certainly a place for you to help! Here are a few tips on how to get started: Ask yourself the following questions:
- What am I interested in doing as a volunteer?
- Do I want to do something I am good at?
- Do I want to volunteer in something that is related to my job?
- How much time can I dedicate to volunteering? Do I want to volunteer on a regular daily, weekly, or monthly basis? Or maybe just a special event here and there?
- Do I have an area of expertise that would benefit an organization?
- Can I volunteer from home or work?
- Call the organizations that match your volunteer interest, abilities, and time constraints.
Volunteers are the backbone of the United Way organization. If you are interested in volunteering for the United Way, please complete our volunteer form.