There are literally hundreds of volunteer opportunities in Logan County, within our United Way family of Funded Agencies and beyond. There's certainly a place for you to help! Here are a few tips on how to get started: Ask yourself the following questions:
- What am I interested in doing as a volunteer?
- Do I want to do something I am good at?
- Do I want to volunteer in something that is related to my job?
- How much time can I dedicate to volunteering? Do I want to volunteer on a regular daily, weekly, or monthly basis? Or maybe just a special event here and there?
- Do I have an area of expertise that would benefit an organization?
- Can I volunteer from home or work?
- Call the organizations that match your volunteer interest, abilities, and time constraints.