Community Impact Fund Grant Application
Programs to receive United Way funding should further our mission to support the health, education, and financial stability of every person in Logan County. Funding priority will be given to programs that align with United Way's Strategic Plan and the 2018 Community Needs Assessment. Areas of emphasis include programs that:
- Reduce the negative impact of substance abuse in Logan County
- Reduce poverty and increase self-sufficiency and financial wellness
- Provide long-term, coordinated help for people with rent, utilities, and housing
- Strengthen and stabilize the local workforce
- Address mental health
- Keep children safe and healthy
- Serve the aging population
- Promote healthy living
- Provide access to Resources
There is no deadline to apply. But our Allocations Committee meets the 2nd Wednesday of each month (at 7:30 a.m. here in our office). Applications received a week in advance of the 2nd Wednesday can be considered that month. You and/or a representative from the applying organization would be invited to attend the meeting to make your case for your project and for the committee to ask questions they may have. They deliberate and make a funding recommendation to the full Board of Trustees, which meets the 4th Tuesday of each month. We let you know the outcome the next day. If awarded funds, recipient organizations will be required to complete a Funded Program Report upon the expenditure of United Way dollars.
For more information about the Community Impact Fund, please contact us at (937) 592-2886.
- LOGIN HERE (If you already have a user name and password)
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT (New users only - an email will be sent to you. You will have to check your e-mail, verify your registration, and set up a password. Upon logging, in you'll be taken to the homepage. From there, you can click the link to return to the Agency Application.)
- RESET YOUR PASSWORD (if your email has been used previously, you can reset your password)
- LOGOUT (Be sure to log out once you have saved your draft or submitted your application)
Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Do not leave any blanks; enter N/A if not applicable.