THANK YOU to the hundreds of anonymous donors who gave thousands of school supplies during our 2019 Stuff the Bus drive. Thanks to YOUR help, students and teachers in Logan County classrooms will be well equipped to start the new year.
IF YOU NEED SCHOOL SUPPLIES:
All donated supplies were delivered to the local schools on Wednesday August 7. We ask that you contact your school office to let them know you need to access the United Way school supplies and they will allow you to select what you need. We delivered to Bellefontaine, Benjamin Logan, Calvary Christian, Indian Lake, Ohio Hi-Point, Riverside, and West Liberty-Salem schools.
We thank the following workplaces and retail sites that served as collection sites this year.
- AGC Glass
- Bellefontaine First United Methodist Church
- Citizens Federal Savings & Loan
- Daido Metal USA
- Great Lakes Assemblies
- Hilliker YMCA
- Honda of America East Liberty Auto Plant
- Honda Federal Credit Union
- Honda Transmission
- Indian Lake Community Church
- Logan County Department of Job & Family Services
- Logan County Libraries
- Mobile Instrument Service & Repair
- Modern Woodmen of America
- NEX Transport
- Precision Custom Products
- Richwood Banking Company
- Shoe Sensation
- Sloan Insurance
- The Shelly Company
- The County Classifieds
- Thomas & Marker Construction
- United Way of Logan County
WE COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT...
- Katie Rychener and her volunteers from Bellefontaine City Schools DECA and National Honor Society, as well as Dawn Beelman and Karen Tron from Precision Custom Products who helped sort and deliver all donations.
- Bellefontaine City Schools for providing a bus.
- Lutheran Community Services, for allowing us to use their box truck to pick up and make deliveries.