$23,708 in federal dollars available to support basic needs in Logan County
- Food services, such as congregate meals or groceries;
- Lodging in a mass shelter, or in a hotel/motel or other off-site shelter facility limited to 30-days assistance per individual or household;
- One month rent or mortgage assistance to prevent eviction or foreclosure;
- Utility assistance for one month of service for gas, electric and water service;
- Supplies, including but not limited to cleaning supplies, and small equipment essential to feed or shelter people, not exceeding $300 per item.
APPLICATION - Deadline is Friday January 29 at Noon
Click here for the Logan County Emergency Food & Shelter Program Application
(Microsoft Word file. Download, complete, re-save, then e-mail back.)
FAQ'S AND GUIDELINES FOR HOW YOU CAN USE THESE FEDERAL DOLLARS
- How to request a DUNS number if your organization does not have one.
- Food (Pantries, Food Banks)
- Food Service (Delivery, Served Meals, Soup Kitchens, Congregate Sites)
- Rent and Mortgage Assistance
- Utilities (Metered)
- Utilities (Non-metered)
- Other Shelter (Paying for hotel stays, etc.)
Please e-mail completed applications here. If you have additional questions, you may contact United Way at (937) 592-2886.