What a way to kickoff the 2021 Campaign with our 6th annual Community Care Day! 270+ volunteers from three dozen workplaces, schools, and organizations gathered at the Fairgrounds for breakfast this morning, then out to serve in all four corners of Logan County! THANKS SO MUCH to everyone who came out to show just how well Logan County LIVES UNITED!
IN BELLE CENTER:
- Volunteers from the Logan County Government offices worked with Richland Township to prepare an emergency shelter and spring clean the township building.
- Representatives from the Bellefontaine Rotary Club and Richwood Banking Company painted buildings at the Logan County Fairgrounds.
- Belletech volunteers prepared a bulk mailing for United Way.
- Employees from Bridges Community Action and Honestly Clean, LLC staffed a food distribution for senior citizens with Second Harvest Food Bank.
- Bankers from Citizens Federal Savings & Loan painted shelter houses and restrooms at Ratleff Park.
- A team from Civista Bank will be painted the porch at the Logan County Homeless Shelter.
- Community Health & Wellness Partners helped Shine FM move to a new location.
- A team from Daido Metal USA landscaping homes for Residential Administrators.
- Volunteers from the Logan County Board of DD and Sloan Insurance delivered meals-on-wheels to homebound senior citizens for LifeCare Alliance.
- The team from the Logan County Chamber of Commerce painted at the Logan County Historical Society.
- Employees from the Logan County Government offices sorted donations at the TCN New Directions domestic violence office.
- Volunteers representing Mad River Mountain painted and re-installed seats at the Holland Theatre.
- A team from Marker, Inc. painted and landscaped at Union Station.
- Robinson Investments had a team working to on playground enhancements at Little Learners Christian Day School.
- Small Nation sent volunteers to help United Way hang posters throughout the county.
- Members of the St. Vincent de Paul Society prepared breakfast for all 270 Community Care Day volunteers!
- Volunteers from The Syndicate helped the City of Bellefontaine set up for the City's Bicentennial celebration on the following day.
AT BENJAMIN LOGAN ELEMENTARY
- Mary Rutan Hospital sent a team to Benjamin Logan Elementary School to help install a garden for students to learn this school year.
- Volunteers from the Mental Health Drug & Alcohol Services Board assisted the Village will painting fire hydrants, curbs, and benches.
IN EAST LIBERTY:
- Staff from Benjamin Logan Schools painted a building at Perry Park.
- A team from Mary Rutan Hospital painted in the parks and helped spring clean the town office.
- Realtors from Choice Properties Real Estate painted new numbers on all the sites at the Indian Lake State Park Campground.
- A team from Mary Rutan Hospital painted a building at the Indian Lake State Park Campground.
- Teams from P. Allan Properties and Liberty National Bank assisted Indian Lake State Park with trail maintenance.
IN RUSSELLS POINT:
- A team from Indian Lake Outfitters painted benches for the Indian Lake Development Corporation.
- Women United volunteers rehabbed plots in the Village Community Garden.
IN WEST LIBERTY:
- A team from CenterPoint Energy helped the Lions Club prep Lions Park for the Labor Day Festival.
- Civista Bank had a team of volunteers painting picnic tables for the Village.
- Students in the Indian Lake Key Club were at Adriel to help prepare the buildings and grounds for an upcoming open house.
- Teams from the Logan County Braves visited Green Hills Community to assist residents with household chores.
- Staff from Benjamin Logan Schools worked with the Village to paint the town gazebo and benches in the park.
- A team from the Logan County Electric Cooperative visited Kirkmont Center to help paint and prepare the Goodrich Lodge for activities during the upcoming school year.