Workplace Campaigns - Traditional payroll deduction giving with modern-day tweaks.
Small Business Giving - Ways for restaurants, retail shops, and service providers to give back!
Online Auction - 2nd annual! Coming December, 2020!
WORKPLACE CAMPAIGN MATERIALS
The idea of having a "United Fund" to support local needs spread to Logan County in 1955 when area business leaders joined together to offer a giving opportunity for their employees. The tradition of giving via payroll deduction at work continues to this day and the annual United Way campaign is still the largest communitywide fundraiser in Logan County. The workplace campaign is at the heart of that effort. Conducting a workplace campaign will bring many benefits to your workplace.
- CHAMPIONS GUIDE - PDF. Time-tested tips and new strategies for campaigning during COVID to help make your efforts a rousing success.
- Four Best Practices - PDF to download. Workplaces that did ALL FOUR of these steps in their internal UW campaign last year had an 18% increase in giving!
- Campaign Brochure - PDF to print on-demand. Call us at (937) 592-2886 and we can bring you enough copies for each employee.
- Employee Pledge Form for Payroll Deductions - PDF to print on-demand. (NOTE: We can customize the pledge form for YOUR workplace with your logo, pay periods, suggested giving levels and incentives. Contact us to start the process.)
- GO PAPERLESS! Last year, workplaces that offered an online giving option to their workplace campaign had a 21% increase in giving. We can customize an online giving portal just for your workplace. Click here for samples.
- Corporate Pledge Form - PDF to print on-demand. Use this to obtain and document your corporate giving commitment.
- Posters - PDF to print on-demand. OR call us at (937) 592-2886 and we can bring you enough 11x17 posters to promote your campaign in your workplace. We can even customize posters with photos / messaging specific to your workplace.
- 7-Foot Pop-up Banners - Call us at (937) 592-2886 and make arrangements to borrow one or more of our banners during the week of your workplace campaign.
- Rollover Campaign Option - PDF. If you had a strong campaign last year, it MAY be worth considering a Rollover Campaign this fall in which all employee pledges simply carryover to the new year. With all the uncertainty, a Rollover Campaign would be an easy way to continue offering support to the most vulnerable in our community while minimizing time and effort.
- Videos - link to the United Way of Logan County Youtube page for videos to show during employee presentations and link in internal campaign communications.
- 2020 Agency Directory - link for a list of programs to which donors can designate.
- Campaign Reporting Form - PDF - When your turn in pledge forms and donations, print and submit this form to summarize totals for our auditors.
- "Funraisers" in the Workplace - PDF. Fun ideas to supplement and enhance your internal UW campaign.