- Have a passion for Logan County?
- Want to make a difference and a lasting contribution to our community?
- Desire to be connected with like-minded women to identify local solutions to complex community needs?
Then you will want to be a part of WOMEN UNITED, a diverse, vibrant community within United Way, bound together by a powerful sense of belonging. To each other. To the neighborhoods we call home. And to our mission to fight for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in Logan County.
WOMEN UNITED is a powerful, global network within United Way of over 70,000 women leaders across 165 communities and six countries who are focused on building stronger communities.
Join us as we work to plan and implement local WOMEN UNITED programs, awareness events, networking socials, and philanthropic activities in Logan County. We are looking for leaders to help us address issues such as mental health and workforce development through the establishment of mentoring activities for girls, teens, young mothers, and professionals. Members will have access to all of the volunteer and social events on our member calendar, including:
- Community Care Day (May)
- Job Prep Event (June)
- Booth at Bellefontaine Cruise-In (August)
- Girls Night Out (September)
- Lunch Buddies Mentoring Program (Launching this Fall)
- Bellefontaine Christmas Parade Float (December)
- Executive Speaker Series
- Connection to additional volunteer organizations
- More events to be added!
Interested? GREAT! CLICK HERE TO JOIN WOMEN UNITED!