BACK FOR A SECOND YEAR! United Way’s Online Auction gives local businesses a chance to put your products and services in the social media spotlight—right in the midst of the holiday shopping season! Here’s how it works:
- You make a donation of in-kind products or services. (Call us at (937) 592-2886 to come and pick up the item OR fill out a pledge form by clicking here.)
- We put them up for bid in our 2nd Annual Online Auction, which will go live on Cyber Monday (November 30) and run through December 14.
- Your items will include a complete description, photo(s), your corporate logo, and a link to your website, MARKETING your products to local and regional shoppers.
- All proceeds from the winning bids of auction items will benefit our 2020 United Way campaign.
- YOUR gift to the Online Auction helps us win the fight for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in Logan County.
Take advantage of this great opportunity to showcase your products and services by donating to the event!
Last year's event raised over $35,000! Click here to see a recap of our 2019 Online Auction.