Why Donate to the United Way
When you give to United Way, your dollars are invested right back into our community. Through the programs funded by United Way agencies, you touch the lives of hundreds of Logan County residents each year. Your gift makes a difference in the quality of life of the people around you.
Give a Gift to the United Way
It seems that you only hear about the United Way of Logan County in the fall at campaign time. However, your United Way is there for its agencies all year round. And since it works all year round, you are able to give gifts all year round. Your United Way will accept:
- Honorariums for someone whom you wish to honor.
- Memorials for a person who has passed away.
- Special gifts to commerate a passage in your life or someone else's life.
- Gifts for any other reason.
How Can You Gift These Gifts?
- You can give a direct donation by check or charge it to a credit card. DONATE ONLINE NOW!
- You can give appreciated stock by transferring it to United Way.
- You can leave a legacy in your will.
For more information about giving to United Way all year round, please call the United Way office. They will be more than happy to assist you. Just call 937-592-2886 and tell them you need help giving a gift.
|Make Checks Payable To:|
|United Way of Logan County|
|130 S. Main St., Suite 109|
|Bellefontaine, OH 43311|