2024 United Way Funded Agency Allocations Application
United Way of Logan County is extending the opportunity for local agencies to apply for status as a United Way Funded Agency and to receive allocations in 2024.
Programs to receive United Way funding should further our mission to support the health, education, and financial stability of every person in Logan County. Funding priority will be given to programs that align with United Way's Strategic Plan and the Community Needs Assessment. Areas of emphasis include programs that:
- Address mental health
- Reduce the negative impact of substance abuse in Logan County
- Provide long-term, coordinated help for people with rent, utilities, and affordable housing
- Strengthen and stabilize the local workforce
- Promote healthy living
- Reduce poverty and increase self-sufficiency and financial wellness
- Enhance educational opportunities
- Keep children safe and healthy
- Serve the aging population
- Provide Access to Health Care
APPLICATIONS ONLY AVAILABLE ONLINE! SEE INSTRUCTIONS AND ENTER PORTAL BELOW!
All documentation must be submitted online by FRIDAY OCTOBER 6 at 11:59 p.m.
Remember that United Way support is to cover cost of programming, and cannot be sought for management, general, or fundraising functions.
- All organizations receiving United Way 2023 Allocations will agree to abide by the "Agreement with Funded Agencies," found on page 5 of our Code of Regulations.
- All agencies that receive $25,000 or more in United Way funding are required to a completed Funded Program Report each quarter BEFORE receiving their next payment from United Way.
- All agencies receiving less than $25,000 are asked to submit the form bi-annually BEFORE receiving their next payment.
Click here to preview the questions asked on the application so you can compile all of the information before logging in.
- (There are no NEW questions on this year's form.)
2024 APPLICATION TIMELINE
- Wednesday August 30 - Application window opens.
- Friday October 6 - DEADLINE to submit the online application
- Wednesday November 1 - AGENCY HEARING DAY. Date subject to change. Select agencies submitting an application will be invited to make an appointment to present to the Allocations Committee about your funding request. Interviews will be 15 minutes in length and occur sometime between Noon and 5:00 p.m. at the Logan County Electric Cooperative (1587 CR 32 N, Bellefontaine)
- Tuesday November 28 - United Way Board meets to approve 2024 funding decisions.
- By Friday December 1 - All agencies will be notified of the 2024 funding decisions.
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, particularly with the online application, please call Dave at (937) 592-2886 or email email@example.com. Thank you for all that you do for our community! We appreciate the opportunity to partner with you.
ONLINE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All applicants are required to have or create an account to complete and submit your application. Keep your user name and password handy so that you can "save a draft" and return to complete your submission. Also this user name and password will continue to be used for future applications.
- LOGIN HERE (If you already have a user name and password)
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT (New users only - an email will be sent to you. You will have to check your e-mail, verify your registration, and set up a password. Upon logging, in you'll be taken to the homepage. From there, you can click the link to return to the Agency Application.)
- RESET YOUR PASSWORD (if your email has been used previously, you can reset your password)
- LOGOUT (Be sure to log out once you have saved your draft or submitted your application)