HELP US STUFF THE BUS AND COLLECT NEEDED SCHOOL SUPPLIES FOR LOGAN COUNTY STUDENTS!
Click here for a printable list of the items we're collecting this summer.
Then pickup an item or two next time you're out shopping, and drop it off at a collection site listed below by August 7.
We thank the following locations which have already signed on to serve as collection sites this year.
- AcuSport Corporation
- AGC Glass
- Alan Galvez Insurance
- Citizens Federal Savings & Loan
- Community Markets (Bellefontaine and Lakeview locations)
- Craft Paper Scissors
- Daido Metal USA
- First Lutheran Church (Bellefontaine)
- Great Lakes Assemblies
- Green Hills Community
- Hilliker YMCA
- Logan County Libraries (Knowlton, DeGraff, Lakeview, Rushsylvania, West Liberty and West Mansfield branches)
- Mary Rutan Hospital
- Midwest Express
- Mobile Instrument
- NEX Transport
- Peak Performance Holistic Health Center
- Richwood Banking Company
- Shoe Sensation
- The Shelly Company
- Thomas & Marker Construction
- United Way of Logan County (130 S. Main St., Bellefontaine)
- Walmart - on Saturday August 5 from 9:00 to 2:00 p.m.
- Woodforest National Bank (inside the Bellefontaine Walmart)
Your workplace can serve as a collection site this summer. Here’s how!
BY MONDAY JULY 24
Contact United Way at (937) 592-2886 or email@example.com and let us know
that you wish to have your associates / customers collect items this year.
We’ll advertise your location as a collection site in press releases, social
media, and online.
We’ll provide you with some signs and materials to promote the collection,
including the list of suggested school supplies to be collecting.
MONDAY JULY 24 THROUGH MONDAY AUGUST 7
You promote the Stuff the Bus collection internally to your associates and
customers and collect as much as you can.
WEEK OF AUGUST 7
We coordinate with you to pick up items you’ve collected for sorting.
United Way staff and volunteers deliver to the Board office of all local schools